- Living Room
- Kitchen, Dining & Bar
- Shelving & Storage
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Accessories
- Office Furniture
- Hallway & Storage
- Children's Furniture
Use this box spring bed to enjoy a restful night’s sleep! It offers you maximum relaxation and pleasant sleep.
- Soft velvet: Velvet is a soft, luxurious fabric that is recognized by its dense pile of evenly cut fibers that have a smooth nap. Velvet fabric features a distinctive soft feel, making it comfortable to touch.
- Practical headboard: The bed headboard is adjustable in height as per your preference. The bed header provides you with excellent back support while you’re sitting up in bed to read or watch TV.
- Pocket spring mattress: The built-in individual pocket spring is known for its very high quality while ensuring a high level of durability and adaptability. It can effectively absorb the noise and shock caused by throwing and turning.
- Medium-hard support: The bed mattress perfectly provides added stability and just the right level of firmness without sacrificing comfort. So, it is ideal for back or stomach sleepers.
- Skin-friendly mattress topper: The mattress protector features a hard-wearing as well as skin-friendly fabric cover, making it soft and comfortable.
- For hygiene reasons, the mattress cannot be returned if the packaging is removed or opened.
- Each product comes with an assembly manual in the box for easy assembly.
- Color: Dark gray
- Material: Velvet (100% polyester), solid larch wood, plywood, engineered wood
- Dimensions: 81.1″ x 64.2″ x 30.7″/34.6″ (L x W x H)
- Bed mattress:
- Color: Dark gray and white
- Material: Velvet (100% polyester)
- Filling material: Pocket springs, foam
- Dimensions: 59.8″ x 79.9″ x 7.9″ (W x L x H) (Queen)
- Bed mattress topper:
- Color: White
- Topper material: Fabric (100% polyester)
- Filling material: Foam
- Dimensions: 59.8″ x 79.9″ x 2″ (W x L x H)
- Delivery contains:
- 1 x Bed frame
- 1 x Headboard with ears
- 1 x Mattress
- 1 x Mattress topper
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IMPORTANT: We understand that you may be excited to assemble your new item(s). However, it is even more important to ensure that once you’ve unpacked your new item(s), you have inspected them for damage and counted all of the parts to ensure that everything is complete and damage free. Moreover, we suggest that you keep your product packaging in the case that a return is needed. Lastly, please DO NOT proceed to assemble any item if it is damaged or missing any parts. In the unlikely event that this is the case, please contact us ASAP so that we can provide you with the most efficient and convenient solution.